I need to change the color of the line below the header in the Prestige theme

Solved
cathrinoe
Tourist
7 1 0

In the Prestige theme, with the transparent header disabled, there is a grey line in the bottom of the header. I would like to change the color of this line. Does anyone know how to do that?

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your store URL with password (If Needed) & Screenshot, So that I will give you proper solution here !

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
cathrinoe
Tourist
7 1 0

Hi

Thx for reaching out. This is the line I mean below the header. I want the line to be white and this way unvisible, but easy to change back if I need that later. url: nordfolks.com

BR

Cathrin

cathrinoe_0-1618382795461.png

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css

header#section-header {
    box-shadow: 0 -1px white inset;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
cathrinoe
Tourist
7 1 0

Great, works perfect!

would you also happen to know how to make the color of the lines in the cart white, and the lines between the menu in the mobile menu black?

cathrinoe_0-1618391012601.png

cathrinoe_1-1618391057498.png

0 Likes

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css

nav.SidebarMenu__Nav.SidebarMenu__Nav--primary .Collapsible {
    border-color: black !important;
}

cathrinoe
Tourist
7 1 0

Thx again! This fixed the lines betweeb the menus, but not the line above the social media.

Thank you very much for helping me, I really appreciate it.

BR
Cathrin

0 Likes