Solved

I need to change the color of the line below the header in the Prestige theme

cathrinoe
Tourist
9 1 0

In the Prestige theme, with the transparent header disabled, there is a grey line in the bottom of the header. I would like to change the color of this line. Does anyone know how to do that?

Accepted Solutions (3)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css

header#section-header {
    box-shadow: 0 -1px white inset;
}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

cathrinoe
Tourist
9 1 0

Great, works perfect!

would you also happen to know how to make the color of the lines in the cart white, and the lines between the menu in the mobile menu black?

cathrinoe_0-1618391012601.png

cathrinoe_1-1618391057498.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

nav.SidebarMenu__Nav.SidebarMenu__Nav--primary .Collapsible {
    border-color: black !important;
}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Replies 6 (6)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

Hello,
Please share your store URL with password (If Needed) & Screenshot, So that I will give you proper solution here !

cathrinoe
Tourist
9 1 0

Hi

Thx for reaching out. This is the line I mean below the header. I want the line to be white and this way unvisible, but easy to change back if I need that later. url: nordfolks.com

BR

Cathrin

cathrinoe_0-1618382795461.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

header#section-header {
    box-shadow: 0 -1px white inset;
}

cathrinoe
Tourist
9 1 0

Great, works perfect!

would you also happen to know how to make the color of the lines in the cart white, and the lines between the menu in the mobile menu black?

cathrinoe_0-1618391012601.png

cathrinoe_1-1618391057498.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

nav.SidebarMenu__Nav.SidebarMenu__Nav--primary .Collapsible {
    border-color: black !important;
}

cathrinoe
Tourist
9 1 0

Thx again! This fixed the lines betweeb the menus, but not the line above the social media.

Thank you very much for helping me, I really appreciate it.

BR
Cathrin