I need to convert regular menu to hambuger menu with three lines in booster theme

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

I do not want the regular menu. how can i have hamburger menu for both desktop and  mobile in booster theme. 

also the header strip. i want the text to move or feel like typing. is that possible. 

mygrandtrunk.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 5 10

Hey there for moving text try replacing your {section announcement bar} with the following code:

//bounce side to side
<marquee behavior="alternate" direction="left" height:="" loop="" scrollamount="10" width="100%"> <span style="font-size: 20px;color:#00000"> Your text here!</span></marquee>

//dimension enter from left leave the right side

<marquee behavior="" direction="left" height:="" loop="" scrollamount="10" width="100%">
<span style="font-size: 20px;color:#00000">
Your text!</span></marquee>

0 Likes
Explorer
54 5 10

For Typing text you will need to do some JS, are you using an app that disables RC and copy text? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I am not using any app.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 5 10

What would you like the hamburger menu to be?......set as open toggle or closed?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

LIKE THIS. SIMPLE 

https://www.wearejourneymen.com/

@Winston3 wrote:

What would you like the hamburger menu to be?......set as open toggle or closed?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 5 10

Hey there,

This will require a lot of code you want me to send through your email instead i will divide 3 folder JS, CSS & Html. you will then insert them to you theme.liquid folder.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Please wait. i will send you a complete list.thanks

0 Likes