I nned to know my Shopify store ID help!

Calmby
Tourist
17 0 3

Hi! 

I need my Shopify store ID for my store, to give it to Klarna Merchant.

Someone that can help?

Replies 3 (3)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

Hi @Calmby 

Thank you for reaching out to the Shopify community forums for help! I understand you need to know your store's unique ID. This information is only accessible by our live support channels as it is your store's unique identifier on our platform.

While we're not able to provide that kind of account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Thank you! 

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

KristiAtKlarna
Shopify Partner
205 14 39

hi @Calmby - Klarna Merchant support should be able to help you based on your Shopify store's unique domain (which you can provide by copying the URL in your browser from your Shopify store admin).  Hope that helps!

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

When you log into admin panel, take a look at the URL portion of the site. It should look something as below:

https://example_store_id.myshopify.com/

The subdomain portion (example_store_id) is your Shopify's store id.

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).