I only got 2 sales

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello shopify community,

So i have started my store a month or a month and a half. I tried many options multiple products store or one product store i found the one product store is easier and got me 2 sales. YAAAY. 

Anyway, i spent like 500$ in fb ads at first with no result. I might have spent more. I also spent in apps and spy tools. 

In my latest attempt i tried the one product store and it worked, but i only got 2 sales. Am not sure what i am doing wrong, maybe my targeting. Or maybe my store or both. I also should mention that i only have paypal as a payment, because i can't have other alternatives unless i paid for them. 

This is my store : https://torterine.com

If someone could check it please and tell me if I am missing anything important, I would really appreciate it. 

Best Regards.

Stay Safe

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @Roch 

I have visited your store and I think you should change your product layout, it's full of blank space.

Screenshot (45).png

Also, you should provide more payment methods, it may charge you some fees but it's more convenient for your customer to pay. 

I'd also recommend you read this article: How to Increase Conversion Rate for Shopify Store, it will tell you how to optimize and increase your conversion rate.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you, i will do as you said.

0 Likes