I ordered from a shop that now has vanished

Solved
DarraghaFoster
1 0 1

"This store is unavailable." Have I lost my money? There's no contact for them except Shopify.

nithin1738E
Tourist
10 2 2

YEAH I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3734 323 730

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @DarraghaFoster & @nithin1738E,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Sorry to hear that your orders haven't come through and the shops you ordered from have now closed, I know how disappointing it can be. 

Regarding next steps to take, since the store is no longer there and you are unable to reach them in any way the best move now is to contact your bank directly regarding the purchase that you have made. Your bank will have measures in place for you to follow in this case and will be able to help you in relation to the payment made from your account. This would assist you in getting the money you spent back at the very least. You can see an FAQ topic created with more information about this here

Since the store is no longer visible, it's hard to know what went on and for privacy and security reasons, I can't even say whether it was using the Shopify platform, let alone what could have happened. If you do however suspect foul play of any kind or a violation of the the Shopify Acceptable Use Policy, you can fill out a form here, to let our team know who can investigate it further.

Once again, I'm sorry to hear about this and I'm here if you have any other questions! 

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
nithin1738E
Tourist
10 2 2

THE SITE IS USING SHOPIFY PLATFORMI SAW IT

0 Likes