I sell posture corrector on shopify, but I got low traffic and no sales.

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

https://www.afisu.com/ <---Here is my store, any insignificancy of my store?

I pay hard to design my online store, but nobody wants to explore more on my website, is it only me think that my store is attractive and professional?

Before I started this, I discovered there are several of the stores are selling posture corrector. Why can't I stand out among them?

Also, I run several Facebook ads, I got the impression and reach. But not that much people click into my link. What audience should I target on? I still running the conversion test, but what next?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, TLhin,

There are so many reason. But to design a good website, here is some tips:

Improve your page speed
 Your page loading time is key for good user experience and by far the most important factor when it comes to Conversion Rate Optimization. There are many tools to check your page speed, for example: Google Lighthouse

It already gives you a recommendation about the parts, which need to be improved. I would suggest outsourcing this task.

Reduce your images
 The size of your images is the most important factor when it comes to page speed optimization. There are a couple of plugins to help you with that.

Do a proper QA
 Check your site on all devices, screen sizes and browser engines.

Send your existing Customers an Email once in a while
 They say it is 9 times cheaper to sell something to an existing customer than acquiring a new one. Because they know you and are willing to pay for the things you have to offer. So whenever you add a new product or run a promotion you can simply reach out to them via email.

Optimize your recommendations
 You can find plugins to optimize your upselling game on Shopify. I can tell you that upsells tend to work much better than cross-sells because the customer is already committed to purchasing your product

Kill your sliders
 Don’t use slider images on your front page they are bad for conversions. Just believe me on this one.

5second rule
 This is my favourite test – get a fresh pair of eyes to look at your site, turn off the screen after 5 seconds and ask them what your site was about. If they cannot answer it -> rework your site!

Setup Google Analytics
 You need good data to make informed decisions. You should focus on your page value, this tells you how much each page or post on your page is worth to you. Do the 80/20 rule, focus on pages that convert.

Get started with AB Testing
Once you set up Google Analytics you can use their Optimization Suite: Google Optimize to run your first AB Testing Experiments.

Become a better copywriter
 Most newbies forget that the product copy is important. In an Instagram, everyone thinks pictures are key and they are, but before someone buys a product he wants to know who is he buying from, what are the order conditions and what are the product DETAILS.

Use the Art of Persuasion
 Your images and your ad copy should be persuasive.

Watch your visitor
Use Hotjar. It’s the best tool, you can simply set up a tracking and watch you, customer, how he behaves on your site. You can also do Heatmaps which show you where people click and how deep down they scroll on your page.

The setup is free and it gives you 100 recordings for free. Plus some Heatmaps. You can also do a poll or survey with Hotjar, see my next point.

And we also developed an app called  About Abandoned Cart Web Push.  You can find it in Shopify stores. It will increase your conversation too.

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
38 2 10

Hi @TLHin 

This is Maria from AskBeat. First of all, your store looks very professional and responds good both on computers and mobile devices. Good job :)

So, a couple of things from my side:

1. I noticed that your visitors cannot find clear information on shipping costs, delivery times, return policy and contact information

• It is of great importance to show customers the shipping information, before checkout and before them having to enter all their personal information. Research has shown that it is no. 1 reason for abandoning carts.
  • People need to know how long it will take for their order to get delivered, prior to placing an order. You could have a table with estimated delivery times per continent, as you deliver your products worldwide.
  • You mention in your help page "Generally, most people want to refund due to waiting too long for the shipping", but nothing more for returns and refunds overall. I believe that a clear return policy should be added in your store and people should be informed about their right to return a product for any reason (e.g. not what ordered, product with defect, I didn't like the quality of the product etc), the procedure of the return and the refund.
  • I couldn't find a "contact us" page or button in your homepage. What if a customer has a question about a product? What about if a customer has a question about their order? Having prominent contact information on your website, creates a sense of credibility and trust.

2. Generate a potential customers email pool

• Use the psychology of free stuff. Giveaway something free for exchange of their email address. People love free stuff. Ask them to sign up for your email newsletter, so to send them for example something free along with their first order, if feasible.
  • Or ask visitors to subscribe in your emails list to send them a special offer, e.g. a discount code, for their first purchase.
    • The pop-up format is a great choice and there are many email pop-ups apps in the Shopify app store.
    • Don't forget to clearly mention your offering in the pop-up and create a sense of urgency, e.g. "sign up to our newsletter and receive a $10 coupon code UNTIL 24 of February!"
    • Here is an interesting article on how to increase email signups: https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/08/05/increase-email-signups

3. Your advertising campaign should be targeted to your Customers Personas. So you need to create and run a different campaign for each of your Customers Personas

• Just google "customer personas" and you will come up with a lot of information

4. Don't overlook SEO, if you want your store to show up in the results of the search engines and get organic traffic. SEO may seem hard, as it requires your continuous and long-term commitment; yet, it's the only way in getting organic visitors in your store.

• Search for the term "seo techniques" and you will find many interesting and useful articles and handy to-do lists.

When you have paying customers:

Don't forget to always follow-up with them, after they've placed an order. Their feedback will help you with optimizing the customer experience and thus with possibly growing your customers base. Ask them what they think about your store by sending them a post-purchase NPS customer satisfaction survey.

• Show your customers that you value their opinion and get to know your strengths and weaknesses. You can also increase your retention rates, and thus your sales, by giving the participants for example a discount code for their next purchase at the "Thank you page" of the survey.
  • Display results and comments from your satisfied customers on your website -in the form of testimonials- to showcase your happy customers and build trust with potential customers.
  • There are various apps available in the Shopify app store for surveying your customers, and we would be happy if you also tried our newly-added app, AskBeat, for emailing NPS surveys to your Shopify store customers.

Wish you all the best,

Maria 

AskBeat - Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
Install our App: https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback
View FAQ: https://askbeat.com/customer-feedback/faq
Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

To know on how to successfully sell your product you should first know the BASICS. This is what we call the Art Of Selling. To understand more the basics, I publish an e-book to establish yourself as an authority in your niche so you become the go - to person. I call this e-book "The Art Of Selling".

By the way, if you are interested you can visit the link below.

https://payhip.com/b/iZwc

Hope it can help you sell your product successfully and God Bless.

0 Likes