I think my account got hijacked

Highlighted
1 0 0

So, I don't know if this problem is even fixable, but I think someone hacked into my store and deleted permissions from me and my dev.

I used an incorrect email address and they managed to get in and do it so I can no longer access the store that I purchased.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1384 134 374

Hey there, @Mickey19 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am so sorry to hear about this. When it comes to time-sensitive account issues such as this you are best off reaching out to Shopify Support directly as we cannot authenticate you as the owner of the account on a public forum.  If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to the chat. You can also reach us on Twitter @ShopifySupport or through Facebook here. 

I will, however, be reaching out to you directly via email to get this resolved ASAP! Please respond to my email so that we can get this ball rolling.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes