I used pause and break.....

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I used pause and break to go on vacation. Now I'm trying to make my site active again and can't figure out how to do it. The only option available are to pause it or sell it. What am I do

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
685 71 107

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @mark842. Welcome back! How was your vacation?

To take your store off of the Pause plan, you’ll just need to re-choose one of the subscription plans (Basic, Shopify or Advanced), to reactivate it again.

Therefore, if you were on the full Pause plan, you’ll be prompted to choose a plan upon logging in again as usual. But if you were on the Pause and Build plan, you’ll need to go to ‘Settings > Plans and permissions > Compare plans’, as seen below, to make your selection. These steps are also found in the Help Doc for Pausing or closing your store.

20-11-avx33-ji6jq

Let me know if this helps!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
685 71 107

My pleasure, @mark842. I’m happy to have been able to help!

How’s it going now that you’ve re-opened your store? Have you started to put together a plan for Black Friday Cyber Monday yet?

We’ve got a lot of really great articles out in the Shopify Blog right now to help with ideas, and tips for how to prepare for it this year. I’ll link a few below for you; Hopefully it helps inspire, and leads to a successful BFCM for your business!

Good luck! Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes