I've made some changes but NO Sales.

Highlighted
7 0 0

I am looking to get some feedback on my website healthyiswealthyny.com Ive made some changes and the result has been more subscribers to the blog but no product sales!

Please help

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi Dear!
I looked into your site I found some of the mistakes, firstly your company logo and the menu bar is overlapping due to which your "Shop" menu is not visible clearly. The second thing that I found that can be improved is your footer.

Apart from designing your site, there are many other factors that may help you to increase your sales. As this is the festive season you have the great chance to increase your sales. All you need to focus on the following:
Marketing
Support
Offers
Multi channeling

I will suggest you and even to every one do not just depend on site revenue, move to multi-channel and feel the change in the increase in revenue.

There are thousands of app on the Shopify app store which you can use but to run an e-commerce business successfully you must use the app for marketing, customer support and yes to an app to grow your business and earn more revenue.

Must have a look at the following apps:

Zendesk
An app for providing best customer support I have used it and really it's AWESOME! You can have a track record of all the chat and even you could track those customers who visited your site while you are not present there to answer their queries.

MailChimp
It is an app that helps you in reaching your clients and helps you in sending automated emails, targeted emails, and ad campaigns to personalize your marketing, sell more stuff, and grow your business.

Sears Marketplace Integration App
If you are looking to sell for free and do not want to give the fee to the marketplace for your products then try this app, as this app is offering 4 months free subscription on sears marketplace.

Walmart Marketplace Integration App
If you are earning good revenue and want to expand your business the best way to do the same is by moving to multi-channel. You can do this easily by just installing the Walmart Marketplace Integration app, this will help you to sell your products at Walmart and if you do not have an Account on Walmart then they will even help you get the account also.

Spin-a-Sale
The best app for the festive time if you are giving different offers and discounts to your client then this app is very useful for you. When visitors enter their email address, the prize wheel spins and they win a random discount. Spin-a-Sale can be fully customized so you can specify the exact discounts you'd like to provide customers and how often each discount is provided.

Thank you!
Have a good day.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
416 0 52

Hey, I looked at your site and my first thought was... ack... this space is soooo damn competitive, any anyone coming at this straight out the gate needs to have a ton of advertising budget behind them.

Then... I saw you actually also have a b&m business - which, if leveraged smartly, can definetely give you an advantage.

Side note: When I was on your site your popup came up at least 3 times in two minutes which was just annoying - maybe move to exit intent.

Okay, so the fact you're getting new subscribers to the blog is great, I'm going to assume these are email subscribers? This means you now have the opportunity to build a relationship with your subscribers designed to help them choose to decide to buy supplements from you - rather than Amazon or GNC.

Your approach to content is really not very beneficial right now.

You're reposting snippets of other peoples content, then redirected those readers OFF of your site on to someone else. This means those readers stand less chance of becoming customers, which I doubt is the outcome you want.

1. Focus on building your mailing list and building a relationship with these subscribers where you educate them on your speciality, weekly or bi-weekly.

2. Create better content - long form seo optimised content designed to rank your store and become an asset for your business.

The majority of the information you'd share is likely to be evergreen (it doesn't change) so this means its worth taking the time/ money to create content around it.

3. Sell within your content - Shopify buy now buttons, links back to your product pages etc.

I could go on, but I know it's a lot to take in and, even more to take action on.

Good luck.

Check out these articles on content marketing for ecommerce, I think you might find them helpful.

http://www.brazenprofitlab.com/authority-ecommerce/

http://www.brazenprofitlab.com/ecommerce-content-strategy/

Actionable, affordable, marketing strategies that work. Stacey Herbert www.brazenprofitlab.com
0 Likes