I’ve spent many hours on design, and over $300 on ads, yet no sales. Can someone dissect my website

1 0 0

I started a boxing gear store for beginners to attract the new audience coming from the Logan/KSI boxing hype: Boxing Nations

For marketing I’ve experimented a bit with Snapchat, Facebook/Instagram, and I have an upcoming promo with a boxing page on Instagram and I just started google ads. No luck.

I’ve had under 200 website sessions, 2 abandoned carts, but about 80 total views on my products.

Let me know what I’m doing wrong, what I’m doing well, I’ll appreciate any input!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi, you are missing your web site details so we can have a look and you don't say how long you have been open , but just off the

@AmbrusFernas wrote:

I started a boxing gear store for beginners to attract the new audience coming from the Logan/KSI boxing hype: Boxing Nations

For marketing I’ve experimented a bit with Snapchat, Facebook/Instagram, and I have an upcoming promo with a boxing page on Instagram and I just started google ads. No luck.

I’ve had under 200 website sessions, 2 abandoned carts, but about 80 total views on my products.

Let me know what I’m doing wrong, what I’m doing well, I’ll appreciate any input!

top of my head boxing gloves will be a very niche market I would have thought?

cheers David

0 Likes