I've switched my theme to Venture and now the app Store Pick Up + Delivery isn't working...help pretty please?

Jessie_Kapustic
1 0 0

Hey guys!

I've just switched my theme to the Venture one and everything has come across great except for the app Store Pick Up + Delivery. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but nothing pops up on our website when the customer checks out.

It's actually one of the most important apps we have. Any ideas what I should do next? 

Thanks, Jessie

0 Likes
Alex23
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
521 1 105

Hey, Jessie!

I'm Alex, with the Shopify team!

Sorry to hear it! Store Pick Up + Delivery is a third party app, so we're not the experts ourselves when it comes to its functions - there's a couple things I might suggest, though!

• If an app requires any code changes to your theme in order to function, these aren't carried over when you've changed themes; if any manual code changes are involved in the setup for the app, they'll need to be done over again. I might suggest checking their help guides to see if there's any such setup required, or in the app itself in your admin at apps > Store Pick Up + Delivery.
  • Had you customized your theme code at all? This can have unintended effects; if you'd done so, I'd suggest downloading a new copy of the theme and checking to see if you're seeing the same behaviour without any such customizations.

If those don't help at all, I'd suggest reaching out to the app developer directly to let them know of the issue - they'll be able to assist you! You can reach out via the 'Get Support' button on their app page, or directly via email at support@zapiet.com.

Hope that's helped! Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify

0 Likes
Kitty_Zapiet
Excursionist
67 0 1

Hi there,

I am really sorry for the delay in responding - we have only just seen a number of mentions on the forum, going forwards we will get a notification for forum posts and respond much quicker.  I am just working back through missed posts to see what advice I can offer. 

I am glad that Shopify could point you in our direction for direct support.  For anyone reading this post with a similar issue we recommend duplicating your new theme and adding the app to test - if you have already installed on a new theme you can use our Uninstallation guide to remove the code from that theme.  Then you can make a duplicate and install the app on that copy rather than the original copy of the new theme.  Our app will work with most themes but some will need some additional code added, our Theme Setup Guide lists many of the themes but if yours is not there just reach out to us. 

If you need any more assistance or information you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com.

Take care,

Kitty

0 Likes