I want help

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, I want to make a guide for my store where I want to share my words and my contact info. How do I?

Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 23 63
Hi, there. 

This is Dallas from the Social Care Team here at Shopify. I'd love to help you. Are you wondering how to make a page on Shopify as well as how to make a Contact Us page?

If you want to make a page, in general, you'll need to go to your Store Admin, click on Online Store > Pages > Add Page. From there you can add what text and images you want and you'll be good to go! 
26-10-9j4f6-ehzsq

If you want to create a contact page you'll follow the same steps, but on the right-hand side of the page, you'll need to click under Page Templates and change it from Page to Page.Contact. It'll look like this:

26-07-afxx4-9k4mx

Then to add these pages to your navigation bar you'll have to click on Online Store > Navigation > Main Menu > Add Menu Item > Link > Pages >Select the page you want. Once you do that you should see your newly created page on your store webpage. 

Can you try that and let me know how you do? If that's not what you're referring to please let me know. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes