@PSHIU You can opt for not tracking inventory and inventory rule as continue selling when the stock level is zero.
This does not work.
We have some items in our store, where we track quantity and allow for buying when out of stock.
- When in the cart, you cannot add more than 1 when an item is out of stock
- If you change the number manually, it changes the number to the NEGATIVE number found in inventory
Example: 0.6mm nozzles:
- Inventory: -9
- Customer adds to cart
- In the cart, customer tries to click "up" button to buy 4 nozzles
- Quantity will only stay at 1
- If the customer tries to highlight the number and change it to 4, then the number changes to -9.
- Item varient is set to "Track Quantity" and "Continue Selling when Out Of Stock"
This system is not working properly, please help!