I want to integrate my Shopify with POS Software - Is there any Free Services Available?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for free Shopify integration with my POS System.
is there any company available? Who can allow me free trail integration for few months.

Please suggest me.

Thank you
Dedelop

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3258 245 558

Hi Dedelop, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Would you be able to elaborate a little on what you mean by "free Shopify integration with my POS System"? Are you looking to connect Shopify to your own POS system here? I'm not quite 100% sure what you mean.

Just to note, the Shopify POS Retail plan is now free of charge and added to the Shopify Plan and above since August 2018 if that is any help or makes any difference to you here. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Cheers, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you Nick for quick reply, 

Yes, I'm looking to connect my POS system with Shopify.
Basiclly, i want to upload POS inventroies automatically to my Shopify and download shopify orders details into my POS.

Please guide me.

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hello Dadelop,

We at Omnichannel Commerce providing 2 way eCommerce integration with POS software. Our integration allows you to upload your POS system inventories to Shopify website and download new orders information into your POS software automatically.

We are providing Shopify integration with Retail Pro, MS RMS, RMH, Windward, Vend, Quickbooks POS systems etc..

and here is good news for you, recently we launched a free plan for POS eCommerce integration. For more information kindly tell us your POS system or email us: sales@omnichannelcommerce.biz

Thank You
Roborto Dainel

Connect Any POS with Any eCommerce Carts - https://www.omnichannelcommerce.biz/
2 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you Roborto for the information, 

That's great.

I'm looking the same services as you mention above but i have another question... atually i'm running 2 retail store and want connect both store POS systems with my shopify website.

is it possible?

and Is it will work in reall time?

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3258 245 558

Hi Dadelop, 

I investigated further into what you mentioned here "I want to upload POS inventories automatically to my Shopify and download Shopify orders details into my POS". 

There are some apps in the Shopify app store which might be able to help you with this:

These apps focus on POS inventories and will integrate your orders with your Shopify store. It might also be worth looking into Roborto's option to see if it works for you.

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Hi Dadelop,

Lots of good answers in this thread already but let me just add my two cents. How this integration can be done and how good it will be depends on a few factors. Which POS system are you using? Are both stores using the same system? What other features to you expect besides synchronising inventory between the stores and your shopify account?

Best, Henrique

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Dadelop,

I'm using Omnichannel Commerce POS integration solution for last 2 years. Everything is working fine and automatically. They integrate my Retail Pro POS with my Shopify web store.

I would like to suggest every serious retailer use Omnichannel Commerce for the POS eCommerce Integration.

Have a Good Day!!!

Thank You
Arndy

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

This is another good option for the Vend POS users. I'm planning to buy Vend POS for my new retail store very soon.

I will try it.

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi All,

Can anyone help me with a slightly unusual request?  I'm looking to integrate my shopify account with other affiliates who sell our products.

The reason being is that we need to ensure we get the money sent through to us rather than them holding it.  We will then control stock levels and offer them a commission for selling the product.  

Is there a way I can integrate a product on our store with their POS?

Thanks,

Hugo

0 Likes