I want to receive the $ 29 amount back to close the temporary store

Solved
Cristal-Toma
1 0 0

My name is Toma Cristi Alexandru, I have a store opened on shopify.com called Cristal Toma, since May. For personal reasons this month I wanted to close it. I didn't manage to do this because shopify.com withdrew the amount of $ 29 from my card without me accepting for another month of subscription. I would like to receive the money back in the unicredit bank account from where they were withdrawn. Beneficiary name Toma Cristi Alexandru. And please, close my account temporarily

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 75 35

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Cristal-Toma,

Thanks so much for reaching out! 

While we're not able to provide account-specific support via our Community forums, if you would like to discuss the possibility of a refund for a recent subscription fee, you can do so by logging in to your account here: Contact Support. You'll be prompted to enter a topic into a search field, after which you can select Get support to choose from our available contact options. Although our Terms of Service states that we do not provide refunds, I encourage you to share what you have here, in case an exception can be made. 

That being said, it will not be possible to receive a refund and select a paused plan - you will need to close the store

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions!

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes