I want to sell Country Specific Products

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I have a Shopify store based in New Zealand, I am trying to add more product base which I want to target in USA and not sell in NZ.

I want my USA customers to see the whole store and customers based in NZ ( using NZ IP) to see only the products I want to show them.

Is there app like the locksmith which can GEO LOCK products but show them in the MENU and search bar etc.

Thank you

Arjun

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 85

Hey, Arjun!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

For sure!  I've had a look in the app store and found some likely candidates for you:

Additionally, you'd mentioned Locksmith in your post; looking at the writeup for that app it does offer the feature of restricting access by country; so that could well be worth looking into as well.  

These are third-party, paid apps, so if you have questions regarding the functionality you need, your best course of action is to reach out to the developers directly; in addition, each of these apps offers a free trial period.  You can try them out in your store without commitment to see if they'll work for you, and if you find they're not working for your needs just uninstall them before the trial period is up!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time.  We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi! May i know if you managed to get this done? Am currently trying to set up 1 store that offers different products to different countries, and in currencies that matches the countries too. It has been a nightmare trying to sort this out! It'd be great if you can share some tips. :)

0 Likes