I want to take my store online

Solved
12 0 0
Why there is no option of billing through PayPal balance or bank account linked with paypal, i dont have credit card , plz help me out in selecting plans, can sopify team member can pay it for me and i pay to them by paypal.
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0
Tomorrow is my last day and i dont have credit card , and in paypal there is no option of payment through linked bank account,
I want to take my store online.
Help me out
Can i pay with credit card without adding credit card on shopify because the person who agree to pay dont want to add credit card on my shopify.
Can you member of shopify pay for me and i pay you in your paypal.
I only have today and tomorrow left .?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 34 49

Hi @Shaad,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

This is a great question, though, it's not possible for another member to pay for your account. While a credit card is still needed, a good workaround would be to add money to your Paypal Wallet. So if you would like to add money from your debit card to your Paypal Wallet, you should be able to do so as shown in this guide. After that, you can select a plan and confirm your Paypal account by selecting this button in your admin. When your trial ends tomorrow, you will be charged your first monthly subscription and Shopify will deduct the funds from your Paypal Wallet instead. A great breakdown of how Shopify charges can be found here too if you would like to take a look.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

All the best,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
12 0 0
But also in paypal it only shows to add credit card, there is no option of paying through linked bank account!!

And the link that you give shows paypal account topup is not available in india.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 34 49

Hi @Shaad,

I would recommend contacting Paypal directly to see what options are available for you to help add money to your Paypal account. You should be able to contact them here. Paypal will certainly be able to help you further if you are experiencing issues with payment. 

If you are based in India, you should actually be able to pay for your Shopify subscription using a debit card directly instead though. Have you tried to add your debit card to your Shopify account? If so, what error appeared? In order for your debit card to work, you will need to ensure that you are using either a Visa, Mastercard & AMEX and that you have international transactions enabled on the card. RuPay cards aren't supported. Your bank/debit card provider will be able to help you with this. More information can be found here as well. You might only see a credit card option in your admin, but if you click this section and enter your debit card details instead it should still work. 

Please let me know how this goes! 

Thanks a mill,

0 Likes
12 0 0

There is two option first one to add credit card, and second is paypal, in connect your payl , i entered visa debit card but it doesn't supported and notify that card is not supported and there is (i) button that shows that only credit card can be addedScreenshot_2019-11-22-13-49-14-643_com.android.chrome.png

I think you shopify members are not helping anyone out because i really need help and why you dont have back support by which you can activate our plan and charge it by paypal invoice or anything else, 

I also read lot reviews on net that everyone is saying it only have credit card option on shopify as well as on paypal on billing option in shopify.

Tomorrow is my last trail day!!!!!

You members are not helping

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 34 49

Hi @Shaad,

With the screenshot and the example you have provided, as I've mentioned above, Paypal can not accept a debit card as payment for a Shopify subscription. This would indeed need to be a credit card, as you have stated as well. The best way around this would be to add funds to your Paypal Wallet using a debit card or bank transfer. On saying that, as you have mentioned that this is not an option for you; it looks like using Paypal as a payment option for your Shopify subscription is not an option unless Paypal advise otherwise. We would strongly recommend contacting Paypal's Support directly for more information for sure. They can be contacted here 24/7.

Other than the above, you will need to add a debit or credit card instead to the admin. I can see that you have been chatting with my colleague, Bo, and you have advised in the thread that you are using RuPay as your payment method. As this is not supported, you would need to use a different card as mentioned in this guide. Your local bank should be able to help you with this or possibly a friend. 

I understand that this is frustrating, however, you will need to either contact Paypal's Support for more information or use a different debit/credit card to add to your Shopify admin going forward. There's no other payment option we could provide here. 

I can see that you first opened your store on the 10th of November which means that your 14-day free trial should finish on the 24th of November and not tomorrow, the 23rd. As a gesture of goodwill, I have added a 10-day trial extension to your account in the hope that you will be able to find a better payment method and additional time to work on your store.

Our responses here in the Forum Community is not a direct Support channel, so there might be a delay in my replies over the weekend. If you would prefer a faster response over the next few days, please note that our live chat, social media and phone support are available here http://bit.ly/2IRhvRU 24/7. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

0 Likes
12 0 0

Its ok to me to add money on paypal, but in shopify billing section there is no option of it. It only have add credit card and PayPal in that also asking for credit card , then how its work or how its going to fetch money from paypal without adding it to shopify.(and is it work for india)

Thaks for providing extra trail days.🎉

0 Likes
12 0 0

In paypal there is add credit card and paypal in which credit card is also required, how can i pay shopify bill by my linked bank account to paypal and by paypal wallet (in India) . There is no option of these in shopify then how its going to fetch money from my paypal wallet without adding my paypal to shopify. Help me out in paying bill .

0 Likes
12 0 0

Is that bill can be paid through staff account, if yes what only permission i have to give him

0 Likes