I would like a recommendation for a Loyalty Program that also has the option to add wishlists, etc

kerrilynndesign
4 0 0

Is there an app or program that is a Loyalty program and more?!  We would like our customers to be able to make wishlists and more.  We have a brick and mortar store too that it would need to integrate with that POS system.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
970 92 140

Hey, @kerrilynndesign.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I was able to find a third-party loyalty app, called Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews, UGC by Growave, which offers a loyalty program, built-in wishlist, and much more. I've also confirmed that this app supports the all-new POS.

Alternatively, if you feel that the Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC by Growave app doesn't offer enough features, you can also consider using a combination of loyalty and wishlist apps. While there are several options for loyalty programs available for the all-new POS, such as Smile: Rewards & LoyaltyLoyalty, rewards and referrals by LoyaltyLion, or Marsello. However, I was only able to find one other wishlist app - called Gift Reggie

It's also worth mentioning, if you need assistance with any of these apps - the app developers are always available to help. You can reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages. 

Let me know if this is what you're looking for?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi there,

Kalista from Marsello here!

While we don't currently offer the wishlist function, we do have an awesome loyalty program in addition to email, SMS and a bunch of other marketing automation tools designed to drive sales. Marsello works with Shopify and integrates with most of the most popular POS systems out there. Out of interest, what POS are you using?

If you have any more questions, feel free to get in touch by emailing support@marsello.com or check out our app.

Cheers,

Kalista
Senior Campaigns Manager | Marsello

Kalista
Senior Campaigns Manager, Marsello
0 Likes