INSTAGRAM SHOPPING - "unable to verify that products are available for direct purchase"

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I keep getting rejected by Instagram Shopping with the reason "unable to verify that products are available for direct purchase". 

Did anyone get rejected and manage to resolve this? I have 500 products on Shopify for sale so I really don't understand what they mean by this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 28 187

Hi, @yen_cheng_chin

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for posting this topic on the Community. I'm happy to help out!

To confirm, are you using the Facebook Channel to set up Instagram Shopping? If so, it's important to ensure your store meets these requirements, and your products follow Facebook's Commerce Policies. Take a look over those documents and let me know if you have any questions, or if you're unsure if your store falls within the guidelines. 

In the meantime, is the error message you're seeing appearing on Facebook, or in your Shopify admin?

Please feel free to reply to me here with a screenshot of this error so that I can take a closer look into this. Before doing this though, I recommend blocking out any store-specific details from the image in order to protect any sensitive information related to your account. 

I look forward to receiving this information and working towards a solution together! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes