Image Slider for Products

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

Seeking your kind help on this.

I'm using the Theme "Boundless" and would like to change the view of my product images to an image slider. 

Any expert here who can provide me with the codes to replace and the codes to replace with?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hello, i want my images in slider too & i'm using proto theme kindly help me out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi, this works but it shifts the product information under the slider. can you help? i would like it to stay to the right, thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Try to put in this app: https://apps.Shopify.Com/product-pictures-gallery-slider

You can alternate theNespresso coffeestore presentation of product photos with it with the aid of selecting amongst slider, gallery or carousel.

There is a 7-day free trial. The developer could be very beneficial and responsive when you have any issues.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am running the supply theme. Can someone help me with the code for the slider and explain how I can update the code for my site based on the new interface that shopify launched. The older posts don't match up with the new update that shopify released. Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 4

Hi there,

I tried it with minimal theme, but it didn't work. Could you please help me. Thanks

0 Likes