Image blurry once uploaded

AlmostCopper
4 0 0

Hey!

I have one image which is only 500x300px and I know that's not a good resolution. But still, the image (Especially the text on it) looks 100x better on my pc than once it's uploaded.. I tried both jpg and png! does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Here you can see the font "EASY TO USE" is very clear, but as soon as I upload it to Shopify it's very blurry, see the screenshot below.

desc1.png

2021-02-04_193610.png

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
1971 318 421

Hi @AlmostCopper 

Are you running any image SEO compression app on your store? If not can you share your store's URL so we can have a look?

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
AlmostCopper
4 0 0

Yes I am but it actually was like that before already.

My store: crucialdealz.com

0 Likes
swpuser
8 0 0

Please let me know if that is resolved as I have the same issue. Images on my site are not clear when uploaded to the product details. However, when I source image is very clear and in fact when I click on the image, in the product description it opens and very clear. But when we go to the site, the image is blurry and not clear and also condensed. Can someone help fix this?
site: www.shopwithpeace.com

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
1971 318 421

Hi @swpuser & @AlmostCopper 

This issue is due to the dynamic resizing of the product images inside the listing, forcing it to a lower resolution. You would need to modify this in your liquid template files so the higher version is pulled. 

Please make sure you're comfortable making these adjustments, should you need assistance you can hire a Shopify Partner to execute this for you or shoot us an email so we can assist on that.

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
swpuser
8 0 0

Can you help me where and what changes should be made?

0 Likes