Image going over navbar on scrolling

Highlighted
Excursionist
54 0 4

Hi! 

I added a badge to certain products (I replicated the way that the sale badge is included) but the image I am using is going over the navbar when I scroll down the page - please see below -, and don't know how to fix it. 

BADGE = PAUSE SYMBOLBADGE = PAUSE SYMBOL

Current CSS: 

.pin {
position: absolute;
max-width:10%;
top: 0px;
right: 0px;
z-index: 10;
}

Thanks so much !!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
54 0 4

solution for anyone else with this issue: play around with z-index

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 14 69

Hey @danielagsb 

I noticed that you want to apply product badges/stickers on your catalog images, but you're facing issues with implementing code on the theme. Hope your problem was solved.

FYI just letting you know, that with our app (Modemagic) that we recently developed you won't have to be stuck in getting the right code onto your theme! Our app will help you add product stickers/badges on your catalog within seconds. And we have an extensive collection of customised stickers based on different occasions (Sale & Discounts, Pre-Order, Trust Badges and much more)

No complex edits, no back & forth with designers. Update your store within a few minutes! 

Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 5.52.07 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-06-12 at 5.47.13 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-06-12 at 10.07.06 PM.png

Don’t find a sticker that meets your need, reach out to us on chat for a custom design! We also create stickers in various languages. Check out this app on Shopify here.

Hope this helps :) 

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
54 0 4

Thank you, I managed to fix it :) if I need something similar again in the future I will look into your app!

1 Like