Import Error: Incorrect Header Check

steven007
Tourist
11 0 1

Has anyone else experienced this error before?

I am trying to import a csv of products, everything looks fine however the products wont upload this is what i am getting:

• 561 products couldn't be changed due to invalid information

To import products that couldn't be updated, fix any errors in the CSV file and try importing it again.

Failed:

• Line 2: incorrect header check
  • Line 3: incorrect header check

this happens for every line, i thought it was the images but when i copy and paste the url its finding it okay, im so confused, the images are coming from my suppliers database and is working fine when i copy and paste it into the browser

0 Likes
EyeR
Tourist
36 3 5

Assuming your .csv isn't defective, It is the images.

They're likely fine - as evidence by accessible over the common HTTP(s) interface. The issue in play is Shopify's scripts attempting to parse the data it's recieving from the site, either misbehaving by design due to being unable to rape various information regarding and failing disgracfully because of - or unintentionally, due to being unable to rape various information regarding and failing disgracefully because of.

My advise would be to consider using a service provider that doesn't try to be clever and mess with things on their way past, and doesn't attempt to do things unrequired to actually deliver the service. Things will become a lot more reliable.

And trustable.

0 Likes
steven007
Tourist
11 0 1

This is the way the url structure for the images are.

https://www.mysupplier.com/admin/public/getimage.ashx?image=/Images/PIM/358369498.jpg&crop=0&Width=1...

I am thinking it is this section of the url thats messing with the upload &crop=0&Width=1200 however without that it doesnt show the image.

0 Likes
EyeR
Tourist
36 3 5

That link 404's for me, even with the &crop=0&Width=1200....  unless that was a pure structural example....

Things like ampersand can cause issues where it's not expected, but I'd anticipate it to be expected there...

0 Likes
tariqul12012
Tourist
7 0 3

Its a small issue.you csv format is broken down or something like so it shows header error.pls correct the header in separated columns and save it as comma delimited and try to import Again. Hope it will not show error then.if you have the same issues let me know.i am working on this section over 5 years 

Thanks

0 Likes