Import option for "Variant Inventory Qty" for "single location" is Missing

thewildpoppy
1 0 0

After uploading a product CSV file of new products in my single location store, then hitting "change the order of column headings", there isn't an available variant inventory qty heading to match to the column in this drop-down. So when I import my items, all of them show 0 as the stock even though I have a heading with correct quantities in my CSV file. My entire reasoning for Bulk Uploading new items was to save time. If I have to go and update each item to the correct stock quantity amount, it seems pointless. Please advise how to fix. 

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
235 10 30

Hey

Inventory via product import was deprecated last year so you now have to use the inventory csv import to update stock: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/inventory/inventory-csv

So you would still do a product csv import as normal but then have to perform an inventory csv import. 

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes