Importing products to my store from 3rd party sellers *without using Oberlo* :)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Good day, so i am working on an automotive website to sell performance parts from different vendors. Is there an app that allows me to grab all product information through the product page URL?

For example, I want to add the following product onto my page - https://www.onlyrevo.com/product-details/software/audi/rs6/20/stage-1

Thank you in advance for your help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
265 28 46

Hi @roger_saliba_

Hyde here from Shopify. Interesting question!

Unless you have a physical inventory yourself, you will need a dropshipping app. Our list of apps is available here.

It's not possible to scrape the information or product from another site without breaking copyright laws, and while you could copy the data from a product page you're still left with the problem of not having the actual product to sell. 

If you want to sell products from different vendors, you would have to source and reach out to the various vendors directly, as there are no dropshipping apps that can help. 

In the meantime, I hope this blog post helps. It's a case study, and it explains, for one, how you will likely need a warehouse facility which packages and manages your fulfillment. You'll therefore want to look into how to set up third-party fulfilment

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes