Importing products

Solved
Buycomstore
3 0 0
Bello. I need help. Till now It never happened this error. Two days ago I have tried to import the cer 1000 products. Before in the same day i already imported other files and all was fine. But the last one did not imported and when I m trying to made another import I have this message. “ we are importing your products in your store. This operation made take over 30 minutes.... “ I have this message for two days so can someone help me. I going crazy
0 Likes
KarlOffenberger
Shopify Partner
1867 182 777

This is an accepted solution.

That happens sometimes and the import job that's in progress gets stuck. You can contact Shopify Support directly here or via email to have them clear the job for you.

Best wishes!

Liked this post? You might also like our fantastic upsell apps Candy Rack and Candy Cart or offer free gifts with Gift Box. All made with ❤️  and care by Digismoothie
0 Likes
Buycomstore
3 0 0
Thank you very much
0 Likes
JASMINE8690
Excursionist
57 0 4

Hi,

Here comes a new app - Ourmall, which u can import from the"Products market",and products can be published directly to your store. 

More fuctions: Orders Auto-fulfilment, Sync shipment tracking,etc  http://bit.ly/38FP8Sl

0 Likes