Impossible to get a help from Shopify

8 0 0

It has been very frustrating that I cannot get a help from Shopify.

It says that "Some of the information you provided for Shopify Payments couldn't be verified. Please contact support to complete the verification."

How can I contact Shopify? Call back option and online chat option never be an option to contact Shopify.  I have some more issues which some of our customers cannot place an order due to an error message. How can I contact Shopify? Is there anyone can help me?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
942 100 159

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble contacting our live support. Due to it being a sensitive account issue, you will need to contact live support for further investigation into this issue. Have you tried this method of contacting support without logging in? The live support agents can then manually authenticate you. 

You can contact our live chat team here and use the above method. There may be a small wait, as it is the busy Black Friday season. Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
8 0 0
Thank you so much for your help.
I was finally able to get some support from Shopify. It was a very long journey but all good at the end. Many thanks for your help.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
942 100 159

You're so welcome. Best of luck, and if you need any further assistance don't hesitate to reach out. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes