Improving Conversion Rate

Highlighted
1 0 0
I am finding my website have very inconsistent conversion rates. It’ll be at high 1% low 2% with 10 orders then some days perform absolutely horribly. If anyone could check out my website https://skylined.shop and give some advice on how to improve product pages, home page, etc. that would be greatly appreciated. Thought some new eyes looking at my page would do me justice.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
112 2 13

Running an e-commerce store is a constant numbers game. Knowing your numbers is undoubtedly critical to all businesses, especially the conversion rate. Your business’s conversion rate can tell the effectiveness of the method you used to the online presence and turn your visitors into buyers; therefore, knowing your conversion rate is extremely important. 

We've created a resource about increasing conversion rates on your e-commerce store. Give it a read and practice with your Shopify store. Hope everything works well for you ;)

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Skylined

Congratulations on your new store page! Skylined looks fabulous already! 

Something I noticed in your product catalogue, I missed seeing any social proof and urgency. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well!
The On Sale tags on the items do not stand out as much. The store could really use a clear message to 'Buy This!'

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying and experiencing the same joy that you feel when you create and showcase these products!  

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
4 0 0
Hi.

The products look great.

I am viewing your store on iPhone and have some Suggestions that may help.

Home page seems to be squashing your collection images

The spinner for discount is actually annoying and feels a bit spammy. At least to me. Your products look great and are already discounted. Maybe go with a simple and elegant pop up instead.

There is an icon overlaying the bottom of the browser “on mobile” it’s distracting.

There is NO mobile navigation - this is a huge issue

With fashion I think you need more size charts for different product types. Even better on a per product or group basis. Confusion around sizing is always a negative confidence factor.

The icons below the form feel a little spam or drop shopper store like.

The shipping times are very long this will affect conversion.

I can keep going but these are the items that stand out.

Good luck!
0 Likes