Inactive Facebook shop

2 0 0

Hi! I'm trying to publish my Facebook shop, but the status has been "Inactive" for about a week now, says it's in review.. Is this normal? How long does the review process normally take? The strange thing is, on the Overview page of the sales channels I see "Active" next to my Facebook shop.

Thank you in advance.

Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

0 Likes

Hello @Depolmo 

This delay could be related with your FB Business Manager settings. 

I would suggest taking a deeper look there and look for any error messages or updates needed.

Hope this helps!

DropshipDesigns.com | We Support Shopify Dropshippers
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
1 0 0

I am having the same issue. And when I hit "Edit" next to the shop (in the same screen shot you uploaded) it tries to load a new page but nothing ever loads. Were you able to figure something out?

0 Likes
2 0 0

I am still waiting, it doesn't work. I believe the problem might be something connected to how facebook imports the product information for the shop. So I will play a little with that. In your case I would also just try a different browser, maybe that will help.

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi,

did you solve the problem as I am having the same issue. Not really sure how to fix it. Tried to contact business FB support but they don't know....

0 Likes
1 0 0

In the Commerce page of Business Settings, under Overview I just noticed this banner stating

"We're completing a standard review on your Commerce account. The review process can take up to 4 weeks. Your shop won't be visible to customers until it's been approved."

This might be causing people issues - I've been waiting for my shop to be approved for almost two weeks now and it still shows as Inactive like your screenshot

0 Likes
1 0 0

I have the exact same issues as above.

Did anybody find a solution?

0 Likes
2 0 0

I also facing same issue and it almost 3 weeks still my Facebook shop is showing as inactive

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1
We get our shop verify but it took like 3 weeks or so and then it became active. You need to wait then and check every so often.
0 Likes