Inactive Store

TrinketandVine
2 0 0

Hello Shopify

Currently my store is on pause. But i realize I need to review some invoices from the shop. Is there a way to review those invoices without having to reinstate the store?

Or is there another way to look through the invoices?

thank you

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
427 53 79

Hi, @TrinketandVine!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! Since your shop hasn't been officially closed, we're unable to provide temporary access to obtain your invoices.

The only way this can be achieved is by switching from the paused plan to another plan. However, you'd still be able to revert back to pausing your shop afterward - and the paid subscription amount should then be credited to your account for future months when your shop is out of pause status. If you'd like to confirm that the paid subscription was credited to your account appropriately, please contact our Support Team by logging in and selecting your shop. A Support Advisor would be happy to review your account with you.

Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
TrinketandVine
2 0 0

Thank you for the reply. 

What happen if we decided to closed the store? How will be able to see our invoices?

Thank you

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
427 53 79

If you decide to close your store, you'll want to go into your Admin > Settings > Billing first to download any invoices you're requiring before shutting down your store.

If you've already closed your shop, you can contact our Support Team through the Help Center by logging in and selecting your shop. One of our Support Advisors can provide you with temporary access to the account to download your invoices. 

Hope this helps! 

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog