Incorrect Bank Routing Number and Account Number

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm assuming the account number or routing number was entered incorrectly when we opened the account?  So now I'm stuck in a loop. 

rounting numbers.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
839 50 106

Hi there @MSG!

Don here from Shopify. :)

We can have our Accounts team help you to change this info securely via email once they have gathered some verification info from you there.

I will shortly send out an email to the address on file here, so we can start that process together securely.

We are experiencing greater volumes of contact at this time, and our team has been reduced slightly to only allow for safe working conditions.

That said, you can still get in touch with us by way of phone, live chat, or email via our support site if you want those contact options.

In any case, I will send out that email to you in the next few moments so we can begin this process with our Accounts team.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I am in this same boat and need to have the right numbers on file in order to get paid. How can I do this?

Thank you so much. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
839 50 106

Hi there @empathygrown!

Don from Shopify once more.

Should you (or any other merchant) need to get this info changed over where you do not have access to the original (potentially incorrectly-entered) information, you can just send us in an email via our support page from the email account you use to log into Shopify.

Just let us know there what has happened and that you need to have the correct info manually entered there instead.

They will be able to confirm your identity and update this info for you securely.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes