Incorrect Shipping Rate being added to Price of Product

63 0 0
Hi All, I had a look through earlier posts and could not find one which matched my dilemma. When you go through the steps of purchasing a product in my website , and you reach the page where you select the desired shipping service, all is well, it adds the shipping rate you selected to the cost of the product. But, when you go to the next step, the Paypal page, it is adding the cost of the lowest shipping rate, which is the one showing in the dropdown box when you get to the shipping rate page. Has anyone else had this problem ? We only just launched our site, on the 3rd of January. Hope someone can shed some light on this for me. Thanks for a great forum, Mickmac
0 Likes
87 0 0

In your PAYPAL preferences, make sure that you have eliminated the default shipping costs that THEY add. (I had that issue initially).

www.the-hroost.com The Hroost
0 Likes
63 0 0

Hi Chele, Thanks for the reply. I wish it was as simple as that to fix, but this is nothing to do with PAYPAL. I have informed the people at Shopify, and now I will wait and see what happens. I just hope that if someone tries to buy something off our site, they select the lowest shipping rate, because that is all they can have, ( for now ) Mickmac

0 Likes
63 0 0

Thanks to Cody, from Jaded Pixel.
He sorted out the problem, and now it is working fine. Mickmac

0 Likes