Infamous Shopify to Quickbooks Integration

Highlighted
2 0 1

So we are a retail company and we create all our products within shopify so that they can be added to our Shopify POS system along with webplatforms through shopify.   We are currently using the SAAS integration app to link Quickbooks and Shopify but it does not seem to flow down all the information.   Our purchase orders are created in shopify so when we receive those PO's in in makes those qty's available to sell.  

We are looking for an integration that flows down sales by line item (sku), products with cost and retail, inventory qty from shopify.  We do not want to have to create the product in Shopify and then again create the same product again in Quickbooks that would be a total waste of time!

Does anyone have this issue now and have any quickbooks sync systems helped solve this issue for you?  I truly appreciate your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
649 75 107

Did you try Zapier  Integrations?

Regards,

Lokendra

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hello, I agree with you! we can offer a solution with Shopify where our solution "get products" from Shopify just as described. For more info, you can contact Claudia.ochoa@celeritech.biz, we are here to serve!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 2 3

Hi

Did you mean you are using the onesaas integration? And if so what roadblocks are you experiencing with it in terms of missing data flows?

Regards

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
We were using that program but like you said it was missing a ton of information. We switched to Webgility which has been working much better! Don’t get me wrong it has its issues (multiple payment terms, credits etc) but overall it’s much much better! Plus support is actually available with a person. Yes an actual person!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 2 3

We customise our integrations to suit each client as everyone has different mappings, fields, requirements etc. We moved away trying to make one fit all integrations. In terms of product management we have clients that use our platform as the master data source for their product information and then connect to multiple stores and platforms. For example, one may have 2 Shopify stores, ERP system and also integrate with SAP. We do all the custom data flows and allow them to push product, inventory and sales data across all stores and platforms.

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 3

Hi drp5118,

Is your desired process such that you are expecting Purchase Order receipts in Shopify to propagate into QuickBooks? Or, are you simply looking for a solution that will create your items on-the-fly as a specific item-type during the import process?

Scott

0 Likes