Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5
Hi Sunwear255

It is near impossible to stop these people. They just jump to other sites
and emails if the heat is on them.

Rather do your homework first and be very careful before you spend your
money, anywhere on the net, for anything.

Get info from people you know and trust, rather than just believe random
emails on the net.

Regards
Pieter Haasbroek
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5
Hi Shopify-Ninja

Correct, they just jump ship to other emails and/or websites.

Rather be very careful and always do your homework properly before you
spend one dime on anything on the net.

Regards
Pieter Haasbroek
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Guys,

I don't know if it is a scam but I bought a 30 days pack to get some traffic and it really sent to me the amount of traffic I paid for.

Therefore, I don't know if it is that well targeted because I didn't get any order yet (while I put some money on facebook ads, I have a much better conversion, I mean better than 0)

I was wondering if they could just send bots to generate traffic on the page ==> That would be an explanation for the 0 purchase.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5
Maybe, maybe not? But there are just too many red flags for me and many
other people out there, to even dare try and make use of them.
Glad if it works for you though.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 34

We've worked with Dinesh at this email:  dinesh@adstriangle.com

He is really, really good. We have a great conversion on our site and just needed increased traffic. We got this after taking him on, but I wasn't 100% sure if they were coming from him or we were just magically growing (!!). This was purely because I wasn't interested in trying to understand all the stats he provided etc. So I shopped around and had other, very expensive companies check his work out to see if they can do better than him and they said he is excellent and they won't be able to do more than him.

We stopped using him a while ago as my only issue is that we sell in AUD, but we pay everything in USD, so this is extra expensive for us, no matter how much he grows our sales here.

But if i had the desire to sell to the USA and collect USD, he'd be the only one I trust as he is genuinely that good. I even stay in touch with him, just to say 'hi' so he will take me on again if needed!

Good luck!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5
Hi It_s_me

Great to know, Thank you very much for the info, appreciate it. I will
contact him and see what he has to offer for my shop.

Tx, and good luck to you too.
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi would you be interested in doing some as

D work for me im green to this and will have some money soon that Ill use for some traffic and updating my site 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 34

Anyone can get you traffic, so don't go off that. There's no such thing as quick credible traffic. You will need to go through the whole 3 months of testing and perfecting etc with an agency/freelancer for them to truly know how to get the right people to you. It seems time consuming but if you don't do it, in 3 months you'll wish you had. I hate this as you need to have funds for them to play around and research your target audience for you etc, and it's frustrating. But in the end, what else can you do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 34

Anytime...let us know how you go

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 34

See my comment above for Dinesh. He's great and can work with whatever budget you have. I'm just his client and can't do anything for you myself but he will be able to!

0 Likes