Inquiry about Vendor Payments

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello comunity, hope you all doing well in these pandemic times, I'm starting my shopify adventure and I'm wondering, when making the first orders does the vendor waits until shopify process and send me the payments or do i have to have a budget to pay each vendors for my first sales? What's the regular process?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Welcome Alex!!

Have you read all the messages that we are having lately? Unfortunately, it seems that this platform does not have a good customer service because everything that you 

do in your store, you have to figure it out yourself, instead o shopify it should has been named Do it Yourself, yes a lot of time consuming, frustration and after a lot of frustration more frustration. It feels like you are all alone in the battlefield (at least this is the way I feel) But they are on schedule to charge their "service" right on time!

I wish I would have read the comments that people is leaving in this forum, so I didn't have to invest so much time and money.... WAISTED.

Based on my experience YES, you have to have a certain budget separated from the account you have connected to either Aliexpress or any other vendor to pay them first, then after the customer has paid, the vendor pays your percentage that you have set up in your store. I hope this answers your question, I am pretty sure you tried the chat and tried to call the customer service and no response right?  I wish you good Luck... seriously, you are going to need it! 

Sorry if I sound venting but I am so frustrated right now, having issues since a month and seems that I am talking to a wall when talking to "customer service"

0 Likes