Instagram/Facebook Orders On Hold.. Why?

Joanna_Revelle
Excursionist
19 0 9

I have been receiving Facebook/Instagram orders and just today, for the first time, we are showing all orders placed through Instagram shopping and Facebook shopping on hold. When we use a cell phone to pull up the order the items don't show but all other details of the order shows and it shows on hold. 

What does this mean? Thank you! 

Replies 8 (8)

palmerproper
Visitor
1 0 2

I have the same issue. Is there something wrong with the integration end? anyway to resolve this quickly? 

Taylor_Valliant
Excursionist
14 0 19

We've had the same problem. Never seen this before, so not sure what action to take. Any thoughts?

briancuration
Tourist
4 0 5

we are also having this issue.

The payment has cleared, it looks ok on Facebook...

But it's "On Hold".  Never seen this before. We can't edit or change it or anything.... what's going on?

Taylor_Valliant
Excursionist
14 0 19

We still don't have any answers from Shopify or Facebook. 

adhdmohit
Tourist
3 0 1

Same issue here. All of sudden just started happening and because of this we are unable to generate or fulfill facebook orders which then results in a penalty from facebook. Shopify please assist asap. 

adhdmohit
Tourist
3 0 1

UPDATE: Just talked to support and they stated that the issue will be fixed late tonight. Crossing Fingers 

ameliastyles
Visitor
1 0 0

I am also having this issue - have you found a solution to it? 

bblythe1
6 0 0

Has anyone heard on when this will be fixed? How are you guys managing? I just went to UPS to get a shipping label and mailed it so I wouldn't go past the 3 day shipping policy facebook has.