fields in the product catalogue.

Can you help me with that?

I hope so!

Kindly,
Annie
0 Likes
1 0 1

Hi,

I have the same issue with products that have variations.

The highest price is always shown which often will put people off even clicking on a product.

Andrew

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
646 30 211

Hi, @AnnieOjile and @Zingaboo

@AnnieOjile, I appreciate you getting back to me with these details. @Zingaboo, thank you for reaching out and joining this thread. 

@AnnieOjile, can you tell me a bit more about what you mean when you say items are showing "at the highest price, as opposed to the entry price-point"? Are you using variants on your products to set up these price differences, as @Zingaboo mentioned?

If so, on both of your accounts, are the prices shown on Facebook the correct prices for your most expensive variant? Or, are the prices on Facebook more expensive than any of your variant prices? If the prices on Facebook don't look correct at all, please let me know. 

However, if the prices on Facebook are displaying the correct price for your most expensive variant, then I recommend reaching out to Facebook via their Business Help Center for more information on how they display product prices on their end. 

Keep me posted!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

I think I may have worked out what the issue is.

Facebook seems to take the last modified variant from the Shopify feed and always displays that variant first.

Is there a way to alter the feed so that the last modified variant is always the cheapest, or does that have to be done by hand.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Rae,

I have a same issues as above  and don't use compare at price at all.

Would you be able to have a look in to it?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
646 30 211

Hi, @zingaboo_mfy and @JJJ31

@zingaboo_mfy, thank you for this information! If the price shown on Facebook is the correct price of one of your variants, then it's best to contact Facebook directly to find out how they display product prices on their end, and why they display the price of a particular variant. You can reach out to Facebook about this via their Business Help Center

@JJJ31, can you please confirm if the prices shown on Facebook are the correct prices for any of your variants? Or, are the prices on Facebook completely incorrect, and don't match any of your variant prices? 

Best, 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, I have the exact same problem: both Facebook and Instagram shops show higher prices than my lowest price on Shopify. It is randomly picking up prices, but they tend to be the higher ones. Thanks for helping out. Zoltan

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
646 30 211

Hi, @valcsizoli

Thanks for jumping in here. 

To confirm, do the prices shown on Facebook match the prices of your more expensive variants? Or, are random prices - that aren't tied to any variants - showing up on Facebook? 

If the prices on Facebook match the prices of your more expensive variants, then it's best to contact Facebook about this directly, as previously mentioned in this thread:

However, if the prices on Facebook are displaying the correct price for your most expensive variant, then I recommend reaching out to Facebook via their Business Help Center for more information on how they display product prices on their end. 

Let me know if the prices on Facebook don't match any of your variants though, and I'll be happy to take a closer look! 

0 Likes
2 0 0

hi there.  did you ever find out from Facebook what was causing the issue?

0 Likes
2 0 0
No. I just simply corrected the prices one by one on FB. Hoping it won’t be overwritten automatically by Shopify once again. May be an issue between Shopify and FB when sync’ing.
0 Likes