Instagram Feed problems - Pictures are not shown

6 0 0

Hello all,

we have some problems with displaying Instagram feed pictures. Some of them are shown, some of them are not shown.

Could anybody help us?

Please check our website:

www.mnky-store.de

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

MNKY Accessoires

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 18 52

Hi, MNKY Accessoires!

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

Could you let us know how you are adding the Instagram feed to your shop? Is this with the introduction or an app, or is it built-in to your theme?

If you've made any recent coding changes, perhaps this has impacted the function of this display! Let us know some more details and we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Max,

the instagram feed is built-in to your theme.

Yes i tried to fix it, but it did not work :(

Thanks for your support.

KInd regards,

Basti

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 18 52

Hi, Basti!

Max, again. 

Which theme are you using? If it's a Shopify theme, you might be able to get some more help from our themes team directly over email. If not, it might be a good idea to reach out to your theme's developer for some support!

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
18 0 2

Hello there, if you are looking to add an Instagram feed to your shop, you can try our app here - https://apps.shopify.com/instagram-slider-feed

You can combine one or more usernames, locations and/or hashtags in one or more feeds, and install in your shop easily. Let us know your feedback!

0 Likes
3 0 0

If you're using "Instafeed" I have various stores that are experiencing the same issue currently. It takes around 2 minutes for my feeds to load up. This could be due to the app if we're being honest. I just switched apps and everything works now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 2

@Justin_Rainswhat app are you using now? I tried a couple and the all are failing to load my client's feed.

0 Likes