Instagram Glitch

1 0 0

So I've been trying to get the Instagram sales channel to work. We switched our Instagram account into a Business account. Every time I would try to connect the account with our Facebook page this error popped up "Page is already linked to Instagram Account". I unlinked our Instagram and Facebook, tried again & same error. I switched to a business account & skipped connecting to Facebook, which then causes Instagram to create a Facebook page for you that you need to claim. From there I would try to connect to our correct Facebook page & it still says the page is already linked, which makes absolutely no sense! No help from Instagram, Facebook or Shopify, sent in multiple reports, I then tried leaving our accounts unlinked for over a week and then connected, that managed to work for a while but I never saw a notification confirming approval for the sales channel. In my mind at least we had the business profile connected to our correct Facebook page. Suddenly come to find out last week our Instagram account was somehow switched back to a personal without any of us doing it!?! Now running into the same issue as before... it's such a simple thing to do and yet it's like it's stuck in some kind of glitch that keeps both accounts linked no matter what I do. Has anyone had a similar issue with this? I read someone's post where they recommended to also delete Facebook sales channel & then re-add, has anyone tried this method? What were your work arounds? Please haaaalp!

0 Likes
10 0 0

Hi there I got approved from this link he was very responsive and i’ll Recommend his services he got approved my 4 1/2 month disapproved business to sell on Instagram  

LINK :- https://www.fiverr.com/s2/05f1beb49a?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

This one is also the same person’s services you can see my review on this one just ask #helpus he will give $5 off from the two orders very knowledgeable person 

LINK:- https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c623dc90de?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

0 Likes