Instagram Sales Channel

GrabOnline
2 0 0

Hello, please I would like to ask which Instagram sales channel  I would need to add in order for me to use Instagram shopping?

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
863 96 154

Hi @GrabOnline,

Hyde here from Shopify.

In order to use Instagram shopping, you would need a professional account:

21-04-kq138-9hmkv

You would also need to be located in a country or region that is supported by Instagram and your products need to meet the product requirements for selling on the Facebook channel.

All of this and more is outlined here but if you have further questions, please do let me know!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
StphenGBlack
Shopify Partner
39 2 3

Hi @GrabOnline, think this article: How to add The Instagram Sale Channel is the answer that you're finding.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
GrabOnline
2 0 0

Hello Hyde thanks for your info.

Our Shopify shop (www.GrabOnlineGH.com)is an online grocery store and it has been really challenging putting our products on Facebook or Instagram shopping .

According to Facebook ,their policies are against putting animals or animal parts or plants/crops on their platform.This means that pictures of some of our products like Chicken,Fish are being rejected by the Facebook system of approval.

We are of the humble opinion that if their approval is done by algorithms then it is not helpful in this regard.

Is there something that could be done or someone to speak to in order to resolve our challenge?

Thanks said in advance 

Eric

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
863 96 154

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you Eric! I appreciate your position. Shopify provides you with the means to connect Facebook and Instagram sales channels to your Shopify store. While we do offer guides like this forum post, Shopify does not have any control over Facebook (and Instagram) requirements and policies. I can only direct you to Facebook's own help center here.  -Hyde

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes