Instagram Shop Facebook Commerce Account Set Up Error

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

FAILED TO LOOK AFTER YOUR ACCOUNT HOLDERS. PLEASE TRY AGAIN!

Not good enough. Just before the biggest shopping season too. We are not your R & D team that works for free. Why is nothing ever tested anymore prior to release? Thousands of businesses put out so you can rush another BS algorithm at us that makes Zuck more cash. 

We are not able to select what Facebook steals - if you try to reduce what they are able to see (if you have more than one page) it will not work unless you allow Facebook access to everything. 

Now they also want complete access to our customers too - and we will be punished on level 1 and 2 tiers of tracking. But if you accept complete surrender, the algo will give you more sales. Initially anyway until it fixes a set sale price and no matter what you do, you pay what they want, which is a rising scale.  This is not searching, this is a fixed commission structure in the making. While they fool us all into thinking not having a blog, SEO issues and endless content is why you fail. 

How slow are our sites going to load now? They're slow enough now by allowing them to load everyone else first and taking our data prior to our store even loading the first paint. Why are our sites not loaded first? Shopify, Facebook, Google, and all the apps add too much load time and are only there to steal data, nothing more. They can have their data 2 seconds later, can't they?

1.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Facebook.JPG

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Facebook.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

So absolutely, ZERO HELP from Shopify as per usual.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

FAILED TO LOOK AFTER YOUR ACCOUNT HOLDERS. PLEASE TRY AGAIN!

Not good enough. Just before the biggest shopping season too. We are not your R & D team that works for free. Why is nothing ever tested anymore prior to release? Thousands of businesses put out so you can rush another BS algorithm at us that makes Zuck more cash. 

4 WEEKS AND NO FIX? WIND IT BACK

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Omg I’m having the same issue 

can someone help out! This is not as easy as they make it out to be. Need answers please 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Has anyone resolved this yet? im stuck as well and cant get my FB shop up and running or instagram! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I've been goin through  this  bs for almost a month now and emailing fb back and forth a million times and talking to shopify as well.   If you  get this message your SOL on  shopifys side because in my case i sell home decor and furniture  and my commerce acct all of a sudden became unpublished and it said It went against policies so i can't even delete my catalog.  I've told fb the whole thing and sent them about a million screen shots but still waiting for them to just delete the damn commerce acct and let me start over or reverse the issues.  It's messed up my sales so bad not having a shop in FB and on insta i have 165k followers and have 700 products so  they are there but unorganized as hell.  BASICALLY, UR GONNA HAVE TO GO TO FB....NO POINT IN CALLING SHOPIFY.  THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.  Good luck tho w fb bc they'll think ur just dumb but if someone can find a faster way  to do things let me know.  Hmu on insta @ModestHut.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Tiernan, 

I'm having the same problem. Were you able to delete the commerce account after the review process was completed? 

Thanks, 

Joyce

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

sorry to tell u  this but no…..once they reviewed my commerce acct (i only sell home decor and furniture) after like 2 weeks they denied it and now I can't delete any catalogs tied to that acct or that acct through shopify.  I've tried going through my other business manager and it actually worked which i should've just stuck w/ but it's just the wrong company and the wrong page so i switched it back to my business manager and I got the message we all see.  I even made a diff business acct through someone else and tied everything to that and it was in the process of reviewing but theirs always gonna be something that doesn't connect right like instagram.   It would show my new catalog and i could highlight it but it wouldn't connect.  So basically ur f'd until u get fb to fix it….i wouldn't try any work arounds if ur connected to insta bc it just won't work.  I've tried everything and now it's a tangled web.  If you saw my inbox you'd think i was a crazy person from all the times i've emailed fb.  Anyway, if u wnat to contact me hit me on insta @ModestHut

0 Likes