Instagram Shop - Incorrect pricing pulling?

2 0 0

Hello!

I have my Collection set up to sell across 6 channels. It's is selling at the correct price on 5 of them $14.95, but Instagram is selling it at $17.95 (an old price). Any ideas on how to get this to sync up? I feel like I've tried everything.

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @jessicadeyoung!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

That does seem strange as Instagram will usually always pull the information from Facebook. I would love to take a closer look. Can you share the product URL with me that you have at $14.95 but is on Instagram for $17.95? That way I can investigate from my end what is happening.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Lulu - here it is https://neggmaker.com/collections/the-negg-the-1-selling-egg-peeler-in-the-world

Any insights are greatly appreciated. Thank you! - Jessica

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Thanks for that, it is strange. Usually, the prices are pulled from Facebook but it is obviously holding on to the old cache so I will do a product resync for you. This will take 48 hours and will hopefully update the product to the new price. In order to do this, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes