Instagram Shop won't connect

Highlighted
2 0 1

I am extremely frustrated with setting up my instagram shop. My facebook shop was set up perfectly and works great but I cannot get my instagram shop approved at all. I have tried all the tips on these forums and none have worked. I emailed shopify asking for help and they said that there was nothing they could do and to contact instagram. Well instagram and facebook have zero contact information, no real people, and have not answered my multiple messages on different platforms. I am absolutely fed up with this and created my website on shopify to begin with because I heard it connects to instagram and facebook easily. Please help me. 

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I am on the same page here!!!! Zero explanation of how to solve the problem! Mine says my shop is not in an approved location when ever setting has us based in the US. Super frustrated with this as neither company has a way to solve the issue listed. I’ve tagged my products on IG for years, try to update, and this is what I get. 

With holidays coming up, I’m scared this will still be an issue and I’ll have zero way to fix. 

Highlighted
2 0 2

We keep getting the runaround too! nothing but issues with this new interface!

0 Likes