Instagram Shopping Function

Tourist
7 0 1

Dear friends,

I wonder if you guys having or has same issue with mine.

My shop was approved by Facebook and Instagram for shopping.

We use Facebook Business Manager with catalog to sync both channels.

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 09.59.43.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 10.00.18.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 10.01.24.jpeg 

All seems working perfectly excepts the Instagram app does not show up "Shopping" buttonWhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 09.51.29.jpeg

I have tried many time to get it done, but no changes. So anyone has same issues and please state how to solve this? It would help much for our business.

Thank you

0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 3

shopify has a real problem with facebook and instagram integration ! I have closed my 3 stores and moving to another platform., the only support shopify will give you is complete useless rhetoric. good luck !

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 1

Is there anyone facing same issue and has solved it instead of going for new e commerce platform?

0 Likes
Tourist
33 3 2

Hi Hasu, I don't know how to solve your problem but I find this list: https://avada.io/shopify/sell-on-instagram/, they are Shopify Instagram apps Which are reviewed and listed by Avada's expert. I hope that it helps you solve your issue.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

oh thank you... 

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi, would you like to share which platform you are using ;

If you dont mind please send us some information, it would help us much. We are really struggling and wasting a lot of money :(

here is our email: contact@hasubrand.com;

Thank you in advance

@ExoticBear wrote:

shopify has a real problem with facebook and instagram integration ! I have closed my 3 stores and moving to another platform., the only support shopify will give you is complete useless rhetoric. good luck !

0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 3
Hi I feel bad as I have the same proble. I have started a trial at
Bigcommerce so at least I can get my instargram and fb shop working. I have
2 stores o
w no fb shops integrated to shopify but by using catalog feed my shops are
visible ans engage but do not integrate to shopify. try storeYa app
good luck. the problem exists in business manager and admin settings and I
have not been able to solve mine :(
0 Likes