Have you find a solution ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same Issue! Any solution at all? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Guys, i dont belong at shopify but i had the same problem with my site on woocommerce and i think that i could help some of u becouse i know what it means this problem! :((...

So i think that i found a solution..(for me at least works!)

what ever you do (reinstall install the etc  the problem will be remained,  becouse of the old catalogue on facebook)

So try to do the exist things with the this order:

0. ''Clean'' facebook store from every product

1. Remove/delete the exist product catalogue on facebook  from bussiness admin

2. Delete the product data source on facebook!

------'Clean'' facebook store from every exist product----------!!!!

3  start with a new pure product list.! (UPLOAD as new catalogue with a new name!)

4 Go to business admin and connect your already approved iG account with the new catalogue

5 AFTER 1-2 HOURS check the IG app (the tab shopping will be back)

6 if not , go on to make the store on facebook with the uploaded products

7. after  30min  the IG app will be ok and youll be able to tap the ''shopping''  :))))

GOOD LUCK!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Well? did anyone else try it out? does it work?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Not for me. We tried but no luck. Has anyone figured it out? I see on our Facebook settings that we're approved - we even had our shop on for a while but one day it disappeared. The settings still say we're approved and we have catalog connected but I don't see the shop option on our Instagram app.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Im facing the same issue... Its been so annoying, I thought I found a solution, but I don't see instagram shopping in the settings. I am going to give it a day, and if it worked out I will report back here. Is this a shopify issue??  Its extremely frustrating, specially since instagram doesn't have an actual way of contacting them 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

My shopping option was working a couple of days ago and I also checked it at least 10 hours ago and it was working fine but now the Shopping option is now gone. 

0 Likes
2 0 0
Did you figure this out? Having same problem.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

No, no solution yet...

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

So,  I managed to get my shopping approved. I essentially found a guy off fiverr, and payed him about 40 dollars to get it set up. Not sure if he was necessary thought, apparently the problem I had was that the category that was selected for my products was wrong. The category was labeled as accessories, which is not currently allowed on shopping. You have to select the correct category (Physical goods or something? you should be able to find it on the approved categories section in the instagram shopping help section). In any case my advise to all of you is to check  anywhere where your shops category maybe mislabeled. If that does not work for you head over to fiverr, and look for someone to help get it resolved for you. Good luck to you all, this was super frustrating... 

0 Likes