2 0 0
Have you found a solution as this is happening to our Insta and fb accts
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2571 185 404

Hi @Kidsnutribox,

If this is happening for both your Instagram and Facebook accounts, I'm thinking this could potentially be a cache issue. It could be worth clearing your browser cache and seeing if it works for you then, both on your mobile and computer/ laptop. You can see a guide for how to clear your cache here

Would you also be able to screenshot and send me any error messages you might be seeing when you try to save your profile with the link and if you could also share the link here so I can take a look at it also? 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Nick, i also have another person James D working on it - as there appear to be 3 issues. Ive done everything you guys have said.. and now i guess we just wait. In the meantime though we have no products listed on facebook and no website link to be able to view/post in the instagram bio as it wont allow the link of the SHOPIFY website. (that also used to be fine and all of a sudden the link isnt allowed).. I have reported both of these issues to Facebook and instagram and obviously you guys, and at this point nothings has worked. Cache has been cleared from all devices, facebook have been notified, instagram have been notified a number of times as it began with them - but they dont respond.

I am aware of our two products that aren't published to our facebook . One of our products was never on facebook as it isnt a shippable product - people collect it. so that one was okay -
But our second product the subscription box was on facebook last year for two months with no issues, i know you can see my frustration. We are just two people trying to figure out a major issues which is costing us each month and at this point we arent receiving the service we paid for. i will send this message to James D also ...
Im really hoping you can sort this out .. or facebook know what to do.. i dont feel facebook can help me with the link problem?, Is there definitely nothing wrong with our website on your side?.

Thanks

Laura and Dee
0 Likes