Instagram denied us for product tagging

Tourist
38 0 2

Hi @violetvintage - despite this, it should still be possible to get you approved. Send me an email at daniel@growmeow.com with "Shopify + Instagram" in the subject line (so I can filter it from going to spam). Let me know your store url and what you've done so far to try to get approved.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Thank you for that break down that was super helpful! I followed all your instructions and "re-added" the instagram channel, just waiting for them to review. Hopefully I will not have to reach out to you for more help but if I do need it I will reach out. Thank you again !

0 Likes
8 0 0

where can I send you the data if it doesn't get approved?

0 Likes
Tourist
38 0 2

@Lexi-Mazz wrote:

Thank you for that break down that was super helpful! I followed all your instructions and "re-added" the instagram channel, just waiting for them to review. Hopefully I will not have to reach out to you for more help but if I do need it I will reach out. Thank you again !

No problem. Usually it does require a manual review, but I wish you luck!

0 Likes
Tourist
38 0 2

@Lexi-Mazz wrote:

where can I send you the data if it doesn't get approved?

daniel@growmeow.com

Put "Shopify + Instagram" in the subject line so I can filter it from going to spam.

0 Likes
Excursionist
18 0 3

I can help in getting Instagram account approved. You can reach me out here. 

https://www.peopleperhour.com/hourlie/approve-disapproved-instagram-shopping/563143?ref=member

0 Likes
8 0 0
Instagram_boy I couldn’t find how to get in contact with you through that link. Even after all those shopping and retail fixes I’m still being disapproved
0 Likes
2 0 1

Hi Aria

Please could you advise as to why Instagram might have denied my store.

Many thanks,

Keren 

0 Likes
Excursionist
18 0 3

@Lexi-Mazz you can contact me here 

https://www.fiverr.com/instagram_boy

@Lexi-Mazz wrote:
Instagram_boy I couldn’t find how to get in contact with you through that link. Even after all those shopping and retail fixes I’m still being disapproved

0 Likes