Instagram denied us for product tagging

1 0 1

Instagram wouldn’t accept my Shopify site and I couldn’t product tag for months. It was super frustrating and completely overwhelming trying to figure out how to fix something that shouldn’t have been broken. I found Daniel from Grow Meow marketing on this forum, and noticed he helped a lot of other users with the same issues I was facing. I was super relieved to find him, he was  responsive, worked hard and got the job done! I also had a second issue pop up while he was helping me with Instagram. My facebook store kept disconnecting, which was once again a bug within facebook. If you’re in a similar situation - stop trying to fix it yourself - email Daniel  at daniel@growmeow.com with "Shopify + Instagram" in the subject line. You won’t regret it!

1 Like
Excursionist
56 0 4

@v1993 wrote:

Hi, Mo981

Im now stuck at 5. since i can see my instagram profile when i try to connect it, but it has a red cross in front of it telling me it is not approved.

Can you help me further ?

Step 2 was new to me so maybe this was the fix to my problem.

Kind regards, Valentina

Hi Valentina,

The problem is that once you have been deemed ineligible, you need a manual review. Sometimes they will do this voluntarily, but usually it has to be triggered through support. You also need to make sure your store is 100% "approvable" before triggering that review.

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hello! I need help to send an appeal for my denied product tagging for Instagram. What happened was that I didn’t upload any photos onto my shop yet so there was nothing to review so it got denied. My products are eligible for tagging. When I do start the appeal form it doesn’t show any product to appeal because there was none. How can I get this issue fixed or looked at?! ANY HELP WOULD BE SO GREATLY APPRECIATED!
0 Likes
Excursionist
56 0 4

@BestFuriendsco wrote:
Hello! I need help to send an appeal for my denied product tagging for Instagram. What happened was that I didn’t upload any photos onto my shop yet so there was nothing to review so it got denied. My products are eligible for tagging. When I do start the appeal form it doesn’t show any product to appeal because there was none. How can I get this issue fixed or looked at?! ANY HELP WOULD BE SO GREATLY APPRECIATED!
I'm sorry you went through all that and didn't get approved. Unfortunately, once you get the "your store isn't eligible" message, the only way to get approved is through manual review. So, regardless of what you fix beforehand, you'll need that.

What I do is trigger that manual review through Facebook contacts. Before that, I review the store and give you detailed instructions on what to do to make sure it gets approved when it goes under review.

Here is a youtube video of what one of my clients had to say about the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYbmW_oI3CQ

I'd be happy to help you. You can email me at daniel@growmeow.com and put "Shopify + Instagram" in the subject line so I can make sure I get the email.

-Daniel Larsen
GrowMeow Marketing

growmeow.com

0 Likes
9 0 0
My store is leximazzdesigns and here’s the screenshot [image1.png]
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

So is there no way to "reset" your request for approval and try again?  

0 Likes
2 0 0
No there doesn't seem to be.
0 Likes
Excursionist
56 0 4

@Wyatt330 wrote:

So is there no way to "reset" your request for approval and try again?  

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way.

Occasionally Facebook manually reviews a store on their own initiative, but it is rare. Some of the people I've helped have been waiting 2 years.

Also, for what it's worth, I haven't come across a single store that would pass manual review without some changes. Always at least a few things to fix first.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

After nonstop trying, I contacted Instagram_Boy. Wow! He got me approved way faster than he even promised and didn't charge and arm and a leg for it like some of the others charge. He definitely knows what he's doing, he's professional and communicative. He's been very helpful even with some of my newbie questions after my IG approval. Anyone out there that is struggling like I was, quit wasting your time wondering how to fix it and just contact him. I wish I did a lot sooner. It would have saved me so much frustration. 

I'm sharing my feedback on my own volition, he hasn't asked me to do this. I'm just grateful there is someone out there who can actually help.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
Instagram on so denied my sales channel. I have a Facebook store set up and it has been approved and has been in service for over a month but Instagram still has not allowed me to create a sale channel and their information so unclear on why because nothing on my Store suggest that I’m violating anything
0 Likes