Instagram denied us for product tagging

Tourist
6 0 1

Instagram_Boy in Fiverr will fix it up! he did it for me!! He is awesome!

1 Like
1 0 0

hi there, 

our Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/Dlux.Dessert.Cups/

my FB: https://www.facebook.com/mydlux/ I don't understand why the IG account is denied of product tagging for shopify. 

Kindly help, I would appreciate it. Thank you so much. 

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Being able to create an Instagram account, you should feel lucky, lol. I could not do it: got an error "this email address is already in use", I send them a message, got a reply from Facebook support saying the issue was fixed. But it was not fixed, I still got the same error. Send a reply to that Facebook support email, and got a reply "please, do not contact his email anymore", lol. After that, no matter which form I filled or email I sent, I got no replies what so ever.

Anyway, don't you think that having to pay for fixing Insta-bugs is a bit weird?

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 1 3

LOOOL That's AMAZING!  EVERY ONE SHOULD read carefully this message. Yes, I will talk about about the one's who sell their "help" for hude prices from the page 3 to until here ! 😂
You didn't help me... at ALL! Instead of that, you asked me for all my passwords ID for shopify, instagram and BM... or it was $300... I'm SORRY but I prefer to pay $300 for having a professional support with someone that care about my issue and, and have guarantees, security and trust. I've been HACKED once by somebody who asked me for passwords. At the beginning I only had a small issue, but at the end the real issue was that I didn't have my business anymore ! I encourage people to BEWARE !!!

AT THE END, I found a better solution, with a lower price and professional services, and in 2 days I was eligible for Instagram product tagging.
Maybe what you did had worked for some people, but maybe you're just getting money on their backs.
For me, you are like rats traps seller: taking advantage of embarrassing situation that people are facing, and offering them a short term solution before they get denied 1 month later. But where will you be in 2 months ?

I personally won't give my password to someone I don't know, even more when this person is bring to the fore supposedly reviews. Reviews are reviews... We know e-commerce. Who can we really trust ? Today, you can even pay people to give you false reviews, clicks or whatever so....Thank you but "No thanks" !

It's incredible (but not surprising) that those forums are now more a marketplace for dishonest freelancers than a place where people just help each other. It makes me sad and smiling at the same time. :)
ANYWAY, I'm sorry if I've been rude, but I had to share my personal experience because I know all of this is a serious matter for a lot of people.
if someone need help with this issue, don't hesitate to message me in private. I will HELP and GUIDE you based on my experience. And guess what?? I will do it for FREE. 😉That's what we do on a forum ! 

2 Likes
Excursionist
11 1 3
+1000000000 👍👍👍
My personal accounts hacked a few weeks ago right after a lad from Fiverr failed to help...that was ridiculous despite the 50+ positive comments. I’m going for a proper help with NO PASSWORD SHARING. Don’t trust strangers
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
56 0 4

There are some people with various comments across this thread, that if you look at them, you can tell they're a scammer. Those people should stop. 

Hint, there are many of them above.

Just a few weeks ago they were trying to tell people they needed help.

Then they said they had the solution, but you needed to give them your password.

Now they have some other solution they're shilling and and keep posting about it as if they were a customer in one thread, then it's their own service in another...

Not to mention the fake profiles they've created to spam it more.

Be careful out there, people.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Aria - we have tried to connect our shop & followed the checklists you have provided. Now when we click to connect the shop there is no option to retry/ try again. We have appealed and not heard back. What do you recommend? Thanks, est 2026

0 Likes
3 0 0
How did you get approved? Did you appeal?
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello, text me I can help you to fix it and get ig shopping approved

0 Likes
3 0 0
Hello!

I would love to know more about it!! Thanks
0 Likes